Wednesday 11 March 2015

Reboot, Revamp, Restart


Hello everyone! I'm back!

After a long, long time I have finally decided to give my blog a face lift and restart it all over again (for about the 5th time now). Since my last post in June my world has become a whirlwind that I have been so excited to share with everyone and anyone.

In August I got accepted into the Amsterdam Fashion Institute and moved to Amsterdam 3 days after which has been an absolutely incredible experience so far, despite the exhausting workload. Amsterdam is such a beautiful place to live with unique shopping and lifestyle experiences that have inspired me so much that I felt I needed to share them with you.

The content of my blog will now include everything from fascinating, unique shops/cafes/markets that you can find in the hidden corners of Amsterdam to the inspiring people on the streets. I also want to keep you updated with the travelling I get up to when I get the chance and all the work I produce at AMFI.

I hope you will follow me on this journey of exploration and discoveries!

Rachel xo

Instagram - @rachel_doug
E-Mail - rachel.bd@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment