Thursday 5 June 2014

CHECK MATE - OOTD


 
The check pattern is one of my all time favourite trends. I practically live in any kind of checkered item so when I saw these statement trousers, from daisystreet.co.uk I fell in love! Not only are they super, super affordable (only £17.99) but they are amazing quality! The peek-a-boo lace detail at the bottom, I think, ties them together. I never usually settle for trousers, as I'm quite fussy about the shape and length of them, so these were kind of a one-off  purchase for me. I always find that when buying cigarette or tapered style trousers that they do not flatter my figure and they adrubtly stop before my ankles which is something I have never been keen on for some reason. However these trousers finished with the lace which makes them perfect for heels and the legs are skinny so they flatter my shape.
 
Due to these being statement trousers it means you can put simple accessorys together as well as a basic top which is how I have carried out this outfit. I didn't want to take the focus off the trousers so a basic, baby pink Primark top and a cream woven clutch bag went perfectly to create a classy evening outfit! For a daytime outfit they would go perfectly with an oversized, black jumper and studded flats, for an edgey look. I love the fact that these trousers can be worn for any setting as they are comfortable yet smart, a statement piece adaptable for any occasion. 




Peek-a-boo lace that ties the trousers together!
 
Check out more of Daisy Streets monochrome items for this seasons fab trend...
 
 
I really do recommend checking out Daisy Street if you haven't already as they have such a huge range of affordable and stylish clothes perfect for updating your Summer wardrobe!
 
 
Thank you for reading, until next time...
Rachel Bernadette xo
 
If you like my post please feel free to share it! Please leave a comment below for any advice or feeback for me as I am only knew to blogging!
Follow me on Instagram (@fashionotoriouss) to keep up with my on-the-go updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment