Sunday 15 March 2015

Streetstyle Sunday

Every Sunday I hope to bring to you images of the inspiring people in the street of Amsterdam and other cities I have visited! Here are some from this week in the Jordaan area of Amsterdam!


Layla, 23 from The Netherlands is wearing a vintage dress found in the Waterlooplein vintage market for 2 euros. When I asked her what inspired her outfit choices she simply said "I just like to dress up." I love how she combines the variety of colours with black showing a major contrast making the stripes stand out more.



This stylish couple are a big fan of vintage clothing. I love the faux fur coat that the girl is wearing especially!




I hope you enjoyed these outfit posts! Keep a look out for these every Sunday

Rachel xo

Instagram: @rachel_doug
E-Mail: rachel.bd@hotmail.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. Very nice looks ! Love the styles !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL lipstick collection ! ENDS TONIGHT !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete