Monday 12 August 2013

Teen Choice Awards 2013 - The Blue Carpet


Firstly, I am going to apologise for the lack of Sunday posts to you guys! It's not even a Sunday! But it has been a hectic Summer for me and I go on holiday on Wednesday so you will be bombarded with outfit posts from Italy to make up for it. 

Okay, so I haven't actually watched the awards yet but I definitely am going to at some point as Lucy Hale was a host.. She is my favourite person ever! Despite the fact the fashion stakes weren't painfully high this year there were a few glamour-pusses that screamed out to me. Here are my best dressed for this years Teen Choice Awards...

From right: Selena Gomez, Lily Collins, Nina Dobrev and Troian Bellisario 
From Selena Gomez - looking tanned, sleek and sexy - through to Troian Bellisario - looking classy, elegant and beautiful - these four really wowed me. 

Lily Collins and my American friend and fellow fashion blogger, Harris Reed.
From the beautiful to the "erm, what were you thinking..?"
From left: Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato 
Now, yes i know Miley won the Candies style award and I have recently named her my Style Crush of July but I am not too sure what is going on with this outfit. There is sheer and then there is naked, hun. And as much as I love Lovato for her no cares attitude and her fiery personality and her stunning looks, I am not too keen on this blazer and leather trousers combo. It doesn't flatter her curvy, beautiful body. 

One group that did catch my eye, was that beautiful cast of Pretty Little Liars...

From left: Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell
Sasha Pieterseten

I am a HUGE fan of Pretty Little Liars, to say the least! So excited to hear they won 7 awards and proud to say I have been watching it since day 1. Plus, this has to be the most stunning cast that you could possibly put together. Almost too much pretty.

Well, I am going off to watch the actual awards. I hope you guys enjoyed the outfits as much as I did.

Splash, Splash, Splash - Designer Print Special


Check out these funky printed dresses by some talented designers. My fave is Peter Pilotto. Just the silhouette and the prints mixed together - it's a work of genius.

I will be sure to update you on my summer outfit choices whilst I am on holiday. 

Thanks,
Rachel xo

Remember to follow me on: 
Instagram for my on-the-go updates - @rachel_doug
Independent Fashion Blogger - FashioNotoriouss
(And to follow me on here of course for more of my posts) 

1 comment:

  1. the Peter Pilotto dress is gorgeous !
    I loved Selena and Shay's looks !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete