Sunday 28 July 2013

Summer Wish List


It's getting up to the time of the Summer when I need to start deciding what I want to take on holiday with me. However, I never make it that simple for myself. I am the type that needs to have loads - and I mean LOADS - of new things before I go away. Make that an entirely new wardrobe. Yes, I get obsessed. So I have been doing some online window shopping and I thought you would like to see my holiday wish list - so far. 


This is only a selection of items that I have added to my wish list. I just need to wait till I get paid now. 

Oh before I go I have featured a brand on my wish list called Declared. I really recommend you go and check them out at http://declared.bigcartel.com/ They have some amazing stuff. Slogan T's and crazy accessories. Some really great stuff. Check out my faves below. 


Splish, Splosh, Splash - Krazy Kimonos


Kool overalls for a day at the beach or a chilly night at a restaurant on the harbour. Kimonos are the perfect holiday overall. 

If any of you are going away this Summer have an amazing time!

Thanks,
Rachel xo 

Remember to follow me on: 
Instagram for my on-the-go updates - @rachel_doug
Independent Fashion Blogger - FashioNotoriouss
(And to follow me on here of course for more of my posts)

1 comment:

  1. Love the looks and the shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete