Sunday 18 August 2013

My Summer Playlist


So while I am holiday I make the best playlist possible consisting of old songs, new songs and songs that suit the perfect Summery mood. Thought you guys would like to know what my Top Summer Playlist has this year! 
  1. Animal - Neon Trees
  2. Are You Going To Be My Girl - Jets
  3. California Sun - The Ramones
  4. Carries Away - Passion Pit
  5. Burn - Ellie Goulding
  6. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez
  7. Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runner
  8. Crazy Kids - Ke$ha 
  9. Don't Drop That Thun Thun - Finatticz
  10. Dreaming - Smallpools
  11. Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks
  12. Fearless - Taylor Swift
  13. Kids In America - The Muffs
  14. Latch - Disclosure
  15. Make A Beast Of Myself - Twin Atlantic
  16. Mountain Sound - Of Monsters and Men
  17. Love Like This - Kodaline
  18. One Day (Remix) - Asaf Avadin
  19. Popular Song - Mika ft. Ariana Grande
  20. Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
  21. Summertime Sadness - Lana del Rey & Cedric Gervais
  22. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
  23. Us - Regina Spektor
  24. Wake Me Up - Avicii
  25. Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis
The Beautiful Girls Of My Summer Playlist (from left): Ellie Goulding, Selen Gomez, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey and Miley Cyrus
Splish, Splosh, Splash - Italian Floral Goddess

I thought that, as I am currently in Italy, I would make an Italian themes Splish, Splosh, Splash and when I saw this Dolce & Gabbana dress from their Italian themed ads I knew it was perfect to base around that! I have found some similar dresses that you may like. Hopefully, they will make you look like one of those flawless Italian models from the D&G ads. 


I am having such a great time in Italy and I hope you have enjoyed the post!

Thanks,
Rachel xo

Remember to follow me on: 
Instagram for my on-the-go updates - @rachel_doug
Twitter - @FashioNotorious
(And to follow me on here of course for more of my posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment