Sunday 25 August 2013

Celeb Style Of The Month - The Delevingnes


Poppy and Cara Delevingne are probably the two biggest names in the modelling world. For sisters that are so close they offer extremely different tastes in fashion. However, I absolutely love both of their styles so I figured they could split the August Style award! 

Firstly, let's start with Cara, the hipster eyebrow girl. Her casual style is quirky, with an edge. She can pretty much pull any crazy outfit off with a silly face to go with it. Hipster stroke tom boy. 

Crazy Cara Street Style

But I think the thing I admire most in Cara's overall style is her red carpet wear. From the Bart Simpson print combo to the sleek and the sexy. 

Cara Cleans Up

Well she can make anything good with that fierce pout.

On the other hand, there is Poppy! Poppy has a lot more grown up style but I think it's the other way round for me.

Poppys Red Carpet Wear Is Good...

For example, I love the Elie Saab style jumpsuit but...

... Poppys Street Style Is Flawless!

This is by far my favourite combo that I have shown you today! Poppys wardrobe obviously offers an amazing choice of statement pieces to hand. She has a really unique way of putting the outfits together. Lucky gal!

Splish, Splosh, Splash - Messy Messages

Who doesn't love an unruly tee? These days you could print anything in the hope that someone will get the message. You can find tees like this anywhere but these are three of the faves that I have found! Let me know what you would print on a tee below? 

I am still on my hols at the moment! Hope you are enjoying my outfit posts and peace out!

Thanks,
Rachel xo

Remember to follow me on: 
Instagram for my on-the-go updates - @rachel_doug
Twitter - @FashioNotoriouss
(And to follow me on here of course for more of my posts)

1 comment:

  1. I love the street styles !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete