Tuesday 7 April 2015

Old Posts and Praises

So many of my old followers may know that I have had this blog for a LONG time! I've experimented with it and changed it at least 4 times over, starting again and again. Each time with completely new aims and ideas... but it was the reason I got accepted into AMFI and also the reason I was featured in the online DISFunkshion Magazine all those years back.


I used to do styling shoots using my sister as the model with surprisingly great outcomes. Unfortunately I have lost most of the images from these shoots but the image above is a one taken by myself that was featured on the online magazine. I also took images of myself wearing clothes from (at the time) less well-known brands that e-mailed me about my posts and often asked me to join their blogging groups and competitions. Below are some of my old outfit posts, some of which are still available on the blog today!


Lazy oaf dress





If it wasn't for this blog I don't think I would be living in Amsterdam right now studying in one of the top fashion schools in the world. I'm glad I was inspired to start the blog again and this time it's here to stay!


Love,
Rachel

Instagram:     @rachel_doug
Bloglovin:       FashioNotoriouss
Tumblr:          fashio-notoriouss
IFB:               FashioNotoriouss


No comments:

Post a Comment